Childhood Memory - Baked Sweet Potato

I apologize for this late update. I just got back home from the beginning of intensitive study for this summer. Sign.

Ok so, today I did something real simple but elegant enough (well at least for me it was really elegant) to keep me awake till 1am - baked sweet potato!



I still remember when I was little, I used to have 1 baked sweet potato everyday after school. The astonishment and joy of having the first taste of it is still so fresh that I cannot forget about it even in a foreign country. You know, I love sweet food and how can I refuse to have it as it just feels like warm sweet feather?

Actually baking sweet potatoes is really easy. Easier than I thought. You simply just need to wash the sweet potatoes without pealing them. Then pierce them a little bit to allow gas coming out while baking to avoid blowing up in the oven. Preheat the oven to about 375 degree. And bake the sweet potatoes for 55 minutes or until they soften. Serve immediately.

Hope you will enjoy it as I always do! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment