Creamy corn and potato


It is said that corns can help one lose weight. Women especially like corns because they can also help maintain breast health. Corn seeds - the white little stuff inside each corn - is an amazing antioxidant. Surprised? haha EAT MORE CORNS!

Today I mainly just wanted to intake some starch, so I decided to use corn, potato and cream / milk / butter to help me with my goal. This side dish turned out very tasty and I believe I will do this again.

All you need is:
1 can cream style corns
3 red potatoes
1/2 cup of milk (doesn't matter what kind)
1/8 cup of butter
some salt

Peel and chop potatoes into little cubes. Boil them in small amount of water with some salt until it tendered. Remove all the water, add corns, milk and butter. Heat and mix until it boil gently. Add salt to adjust to your taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment